Quest Orphans now available!
Dynasty, Keeper, Devy, Salary Cap, and more!
Quest is a commissioner service that runs competitive dynasty leagues. All money is kept securely on LeagueSafe and played on MyFantasyLeague. These leagues are run by Scott Fish and Ryan McDowell. They are widely regarded as two of the top commissioners in the fantasy industry.
There is a $7.95 regulatory fee to help pay for the regulation and licensing fees that now exist in many states. Quest pays for licensing and registration in nearly all states that have one and allow fantasy sports to be played. Due to this, there are only 6 states where fantasy sports are banned: Arizona, Delaware, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Vermont, or Washington. We are legal in all other states and Canada. Unfortunately Quest isn’t legal outside of US/Canada.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to send to Scott Fish and Ryan McDowell and let them know which orphan you are looking to purchase. (please title the email: Open Team: Orphan ID … and include the league in the email). We will provide a link to pay and you will have 24 hours to pay. The orphan will stay open and on the page as available until it is paid for.
Due to this being a manual process, some orphans on this page may have already been claimed or sold and the page just hasn’t been updated yet. There also may be a waiting list for some orphans as they are likely to get more than one person inquiring about them.
Link to see all the Orphans (there are so many I put them in a google doc and separated them by tabs / league type)
Quest has been acquired by Sportshub Games Network!
SportsHub owns and operates several popular fantasy sports services, and we’re thrilled to add Quest and its group of loyal, dedicated fantasy football users to our network. I’m confident you’ll find many benefits of being under our ownership, including:
- We employ the best fantasy commissioner in the industry. Scott Fish has been running dynasty and other fantasy leagues for over two decades, and is the man behind both the Scott Fish Bowl – the world’s largest experts fantasy football league – and FantasyCares, a charity that raised nearly $50,000 last year with the help of the fantasy football community. He ran over 175 leagues on our existing dynasty league platform, SafeLeagues, last year. Simply put, Quest users are in incredibly capable hands. For more on Scott, check him out on Twitter. Scott has also enlisted Ryan McDowell of Rotoworld and Dynasty League Football to help him co-commish these leagues.
- You are already familiar with LeagueSafe, which will continue to manage the Quest entry fees and payouts. As a member of LeagueSafe, you are already a member of the SHGN. Payouts will be available on LeagueSafe within the next 48 hours.
- We are the only company in the dynasty league contest operator space that is fully licensed and compliant within many regulated states. We have licenses and are able to accept owners from many states that other, non-licensed companies can’t operate in, including New York, Tennessee, Missouri, Indiana and others, and are currently in the process of becoming licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. This opens up new opportunities to play against a wide variety of users, and gives peace of mind that everything is on the “up and up.”
- We have a great relationship with MyFantasyLeague, where your leagues will continue to operate. We work closely with MFL on improvements to the user experience and to create efficiencies that will allow us to run Quest leagues more smoothly and effectively.
- As an SHGN user, you have access to a wide variety of well-known fantasy sports products, including:
- Fanball: Daily Fantasy Sports, including salary cap, draft, and auction games in NFL, MLB, and NBA.
- National Fantasy Championships: High Stakes season-long fantasy contests, including contests with grand prizes as high as $250,000.
- Bestball10s (formerly MFL10s): Season-long best ball leagues in both baseball and football.
- LeagueSafe: Collect your fantasy entry fees online safely and securely.
- CDM Sports: Offering season-long fantasy sports contests for over 20 years, including legendary salary cap contests like the Diamond Challenge.
- SafeLeagues: Dynasty and Guillotine leagues.
- WhatIfSports: Online simulation games and predictions for MLB, NFL, NBA and more.
Since 2007, Quest has been the top provider of long-term fantasy football leagues. Our specialty is dynasty leagues, but we also have a variety of keeper leagues and traditional (or “redraft”) leagues, held through MyFantasyLeague.
See why owners love our over 300 leagues — and growing! There is no off-season in Dynasty!