Quest is a commissioner service that runs competitive dynasty leagues. All money is kept securely on LeagueSafe and played on MyFantasyLeague. These leagues are run by Scott Fish and Ryan McDowell. They are widely regarded as two of the top commissioners in the fantasy industry.
There is a $7.95 regulatory fee to help pay for the regulation and licensing fees that now exist in many states. Quest pays for licensing and registration in nearly all states that have one and allow fantasy sports to be played. Due to this, there are only 6 states where fantasy sports are banned: Arizona, Delaware, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Vermont, or Washington. We are legal in all other states and Canada. Unfortunately Quest isn’t legal outside of US/Canada.
- Click the “Claim this team” link… and submit a ticket We will provide a link to pay and you will have 24 hours to pay. The orphan will stay open and on the page as available until it is paid for.
- IMPORTANT: Please use the following format for the Subject line of your ticket request: Quest Orphan ID: ______, inserting the Orphan ID number found on the orphan page listed above.
- We will process all orphan requests during business hours first thing in the morning. Business hours are M-F from 8:00am-5:00pm Central time. If you submit an orphan request over the weekend, it will be processed on Monday.
- Once you have been confirmed as the new owner in our system, you will be sent a payment link. Make sure to login to leaguesafe before using the link to pay so the discount shows up. You must pay for your team within 24 hours.
- Once you are paid in full, you will be added to the league on MyFantasyLeague and receive an invitation to join.
Due to this being a manual process, some orphans on this page may have already been claim
ed or sold and the page just hasn’t been updated yet. There also may be a waiting list for some orphans as they are likely to get more than one person inquiring about them.
|League Type||Entry Fee||1st
|Silver Devy Dynasty||$120||$510||$200||$40||$25||$20|